August 19, 2006

Meet Lucky


Her name is Lucky. She has a real sweet face.She came out of nowhere one day, Peter and I thought she might have been abandoned or lost. We couldn't figure out why someone wouldn't want a pretty little lady like her?

Lucky for this little lady, our super took her in and she's been living in the super's office for years now.

BTW, this is her summer look, she's normally a bit more fluffy.

It was 2 days ago, I came home from work late in the afternoon (which is very unusual for me because I normally work till 11 or midnight). I found her wondering around outside our apt. building, taking her afternoon walk. I walked up to her, hoping to take a few pictures. Lucky was happy to see me, she kept real close to me.

It was just to hard to pet her with one hand and take picture with the other. As you see, I wasn't too successful with my picture taking mission. I did have a nice time playing with her though.

No comments: